• Register
  • Login
  • IRC

Dark Negative Anti-Social - 2006-2016

Thank you for everything!

Author Topic: Dark Negative Anti-Social has been retired. [2006-2016]  (Read 18584 times)

• Klaus

• View Profile
      • Eighth Avenue Furies
      • Achievements
    Re: Dark Negative Anti-Social has been retired. [2006-2016]
    « Reply #30 on: July 06, 2016, 18:17:22 »
    I have much respect for DnA and so hearing that the clan is closing is a great shame. I first came to know this clan when Avenger left EAF in order to join DnA. He must have seen the potential that this clan had, something at the time I couldn't honestly understand up until I met a couple of the members. Members such as Darfy, Balda, Gudio, etc. were some of the most respectable and honourable people I have ever met in the community up until now.

Thank you for hosting the XAD League, which in my eyes was the pinnacle of competitive A/D on VC:MP. Our last match was a surprising victory, but you all fought so honourably and it was one of the most enjoyable A/D matches that I personally have participated in. I have massive amounts of respect for all of you and I am confident that DnA's reputation will be forever cemented in this community for years to come. I hope this is not the end of VC:MP for some of you but if it is then farewell from me.

EIGHTH AVENUE FURIES

• Charley

• View Profile
      • Achievements
    « Reply #31 on: July 06, 2016, 19:08:12 »
    [DnA]Overdose was one of the first people I spoke to when I joined VC:MP in 2008. It was on Littlewhitey's, and he taught me about the system of buying and selling cars. If I saved up $50k and sent it to him, he said, he'd share with me his FBI Rancher. I played for about two weeks to save up the money, and when I saw him next, I gave it to him. He shared with me the Rancher, and I was happy. Two days later I logged on to find that he'd unshared it, and when I asked him about it, he just told me to fuck off. That dude was an asshole.

I came to dislike DnA after my experience with Overdose, seeing it as an elitist group of arrogant dickheads. (In fact, later on, the ethos underpinning DnA and the other dominant clans of the time (KFJ and UST) was exactly the ethos that I formed VU in opposition to.) But soon after meeting Overdose I met Baldachyn, E6GA, RoWely, Bugsy, Fanan and eventually Ryz. These guys were some of the coolest, friendliest, most interesting people I'd come across in VC:MP. They weren't as elitist as I'd perceived the clan to have been, they just wanted to keep their family small and their friends close.

I don't think I've ever really liked DnA as a clan, but I've definitely liked its members. You guys have been bastions of skill, goodwill and level-headedness in this community, and if you leave with the clan, you will be sorely missed.

• Eddy

• View Profile
      • Achievements
    « Reply #32 on: July 07, 2016, 02:25:17 »
    Without doubt one of the best clan of Vice City Multiplayer, spend a great time with some of its members, good luck to wherever they go and hope to continue to have good times with the ex members who are close to me.

Thank you for hosting the XAD League, which in my eyes was the pinnacle of competitive A/D on VC:MP
    The best a/d tournament on vcmp until now!
    http://archive.vc-mp.org/to2014/index.php?topic=5502.0
    [SS] forums: Secret Slayers.