• Register
  • Login
  • IRC

Dark Negative Anti-Social - 2006-2016

Thank you for everything!

Author Topic: Application Form & Rules [CLOSED]  (Read 9104 times)

• Ryz

• View Profile
      • iRyz360 (Ryan) - DeviantArt
      • Achievements
    Application Form & Rules [CLOSED]
    « on: August 20, 2012, 02:10:39 »

Rules Q&A:
    Please read the following Q&A's before applying for DnA.
    Failure to read all the rules could result in your application being denied.

Q: I've used a trainer or modified my files in an attempt to increase my skills, should I apply?
    A: No. If you have ever used a trainer, modified files or anything that has changed your original game in the past or present then your application will be denied without hesitation. We do not tolerate cheating of any kind.

Q: I've been banned from a server because I have broken the rules, can I join DnA?
    A: If you have been banned for cheating then do not apply, your application will be denied. If you have been banned for another reason then we may overlook this depending on the reason for your ban.

Q: When people kill me I call them a noob. I like to insult people and I'm a racist. I believe that I am better than everyone else, can I join?
    A: This type of attitude will severely impact your application. We will not tolerate this kind of attitude. Being a rude and obnoxious person will not get you very far in the community. Please do not apply if you enjoy being a disrespectful smug prick.

Q: I've been a member of six different clans. I move from clan to clan until I find the best clan for me, can I join DnA?
    A: This is known as clan hopping and is unacceptable. We are not interested in players who are known for clan hopping and your application will be denied.

Q: I have been playing VC:MP for 3 months and people refer to me as a "pro". I am a very skilled player and usually get about 60 kills before quitting, can I join?
    A: If you have a few months of experience then your application could be denied. We will be very hesitant if you have less than 3 years of experience.

Q: I've recently started playing VC:MP, can I join DnA?
    A: You will stand a better chance of being accepted if you are known within the community. By joining various forums and getting involved your overall reputation will increase and this will greatly improve your chances of being accepted.

Q: I'm 13 years old and have been playing VC:MP for 6 months, can I join the clan?
    A: We do not have a age limit for joining but if you are aged between 13-16 the chances of your application being accepted will be slim. We try to maintain a mature outlook here in DnA, and some of the conversations and content might not be appropriate for younger members. We approve of older and more experienced members opposed to younger and inexperienced players.

Q: I use google translator to construct sentences because I do not speak english, can I join?
    A: We are a english speaking clan. If you cannot speak english fluently then please do not apply. Your application will be denied because we cannot understand you.
    What we want:
    What we dont want:
    This is a list of things we are interested in.
    This is a list of things we are not interested in.
    Atleast 3 years of experience.
    2 or 3 months of play time experience.
    A positive and respectful attitude towards all players.
    A disrespectful and obnoxious attitude.
    Atleast 16 years of age.
    13 years of age or younger.
    The ability to speak english fluently.
    Cannot speak english fluently.
    Notoriety throughout the VC:MP community.
    Known cheaters and rule breakers.
    Exceptional ingame combat skills and strategies.
    Moving from one clan to another, clan hopping.

How to Apply:
    If you have read the rules and would still like to apply to join DnA, please do the following:

Please make sure that all fields with a * are completed otherwise your application will not be posted.

Once your application has been posted, the application will be discussed in private and you will receive an answer within 48 hours.

Please fill out each box with as much detail as you can, you application will be processed quicker and you will stand a better chance of being accepted with the amount of detail you post.

Please do not double post your application. If you have been previously denied and you repost your application, your account will be disabled from posting applications in the future.

Click here to view the application form.
    Closed
    « Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 23:08:24 by Ryz »