• Register
  • Login
  • IRC

Dark Negative Anti-Social - 2006-2016

Thank you for everything!

Author Topic: Post your VC-MP Story  (Read 27483 times)

• Yaceq

• Proud to be DnA !
      • View Profile
      • Achievements
    Re: Post your VC-MP Story
    « Reply #15 on: April 23, 2012, 10:12:16 »
    I have to write mine story finally :) Just need to find some free time... :D

• Ryz

• View Profile
      • iRyz360 (Ryan) - DeviantArt
      • Achievements
    « Reply #16 on: April 23, 2012, 16:50:38 »
    I don't even know where to begin, but I'll try my best.

I was first introduced to MTA (GTA III) back in 2005 by an old school buddy of mine and after playing MTA for quite some time we discovered that their was a Vice City multiplayer modification (VC:MP) and proceeded to buy copies of VC and download the mod. We joined LW's server and spent a hell of a lot of time on there. We created a clan called [FS] but I can't remember what the clan was actually called. The clan didn't last long it was basically a private clan between my friend and I. I slowly started to get to know most of the regular players and the admins at the time and joined GTAForums as LW's server didn't have an official forum.

My friend and I soon joined [CP] (Cherry Poppers) and were both accepted as recruits, but then one morning around 5 when the server was empty, we joined LW's server as different aliases and threw grenades around the Vercetti mansion and flew cars around. Ultimately, Simon banned us both but after we apologized we were unbanned. I was about to finish school and move on to college so I stopped playing for a couple of months.

In 2006 I started playing again on LW's server and became very active. I befriened Hanney and eventually Hanney passed on a recommendation to the Admin Team and I was accepted as an Admin. This was the best thing that could of happened in my eyes. I was so happy to be accepted and started straight away. I dedicated the next couple of years solely to the server. I spent alot of days/nights and early mornings administrating the server.

As time passed many admins left the team and new admins were introduced including [DS]_Argos who invited me to join his clan, I accepted and started using the [DS]_ clan tag. I didn't stay too long in [DS]_ as being part of a clan wasn't really what I wanted to do at the time and so I left. I remained clanless for awhile before becoming friends with Smoke2jointS, Ophidian and oVeRdOse.

I soon found myself being invited to join DnA, I gladly accepted and took it upon myself to redesign the DnA forum with Smoke2joints operating the blog. It was great being part of DnA the first time around. We'd all join the server and have a great time.

Eventually in 2008, I decided it was time to branch out and join another clan. A clan which Shanto and Hanney had just created called KFJ (Killing For Justice). I joined and became Co-Leader along with Shanto and Hanney. I created the website and forum and maintained them accordingly. I didn't have much going in my life at this time apart from college so I had alot of time to spend on the clan. These were probably my best memories I have from VCMP. Managing my own clan and its website, having the freedom to create and do what I wanted and organize a clan which at the time was full renounced as one of the top clans due to its activity and members.

Killing For Justice was at the time, noticed as being one of the top clans, only accepting members who had vast experience. I am very pleased and proud that I was able to help out and manage such a fantastic clan. I was just finishing college at this point and moving on to a different course which stopped me from providing my full attention to KFJ. I can't recall the full reason why KFJ eventually closed however it was a very sad time.

In 2008 also I had a death in the family which caused me to stop playing for a very long time, I temporarily resigned from the LW admin team and focused on more important family related matters.
    « Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 15:54:38 by Ryz »

Edga

• Achievements
    « Reply #17 on: April 24, 2012, 20:08:51 »
    Guys, it's a pleasure to read your stories, it kind of keeps me motivated. The problem is I don't have a stable internet connection nowadays, sorry...

• Yaceq

• Proud to be DnA !
      • View Profile
      • Achievements
    « Reply #18 on: April 26, 2012, 12:15:40 »
    As time passed many admins left the team and new admins were introduced including [DS]_Argos who invited me to join his clan
    Argos? Maybe Argus? :D

• Darfy

• View Profile
      • Achievements
    « Reply #19 on: April 26, 2012, 18:43:50 »
    I was first introduced to VC:MP back in late 2007, i think it was october or november. I remember joining Littlewhitey's cause back then it was the most populated server by far. I used bunch of different names then, i always registered a new one when my stats got bad, mainly used Darfy though.

The first thing i remember is getting raped by members of DOC clan such as [DOC]Molotov and [DOC]Uzi, same goes with UST members, they were always wiping the floor with me. I used to spawn as tommy and try to spaz the ocean dock ladies who always came to the mansion. Shortly after that i made friends with CoLa and [UST]Casanova. It was early 2008 when i changed my name to Batman and Casanova asked me to join UST. I was very excited because UST was one of the most popular clans back then. At the same time i got closer friends with CoLa who had left [silence] and he asked me to join DU, a clan he had just created. I just had this feeling DU was the right clan for me so i applied for DU instead. So i got accepted and became one of the very few members of the clan. After joining DU i kept meeting new players such as Koops, Windlord, Vans, Sp4zlord/Creepers, Catalys, j.king, 9_Man, Morfi007, Haidux, Fancy, Fanan and the list goes on..

At that time i spent much time on other servers training with this mysterious player PPlane who i later found out to be [RN]Ermin. Meanwhile DU was growing as a clan and CoLa decided to promote me as co-leader of the clan. Actually some even concider me as the second founder of the clan since i was one of the first members and i helped CoLa and the clan itself a lot. But anyway, DU kept getting bigger and bigger and many skilled members such as E6GA, WU and Haidux joined the clan. I didn't care much about DnA back then as DU was doing very well. It was just a clan like any other. At that time LW's was dominated by KFJ which was no doubt the most skilled and feared clan in VC:MP. I wanted to join it very much but i didn't want to hurt CoLa and also DU was very active and doing well so i decided not to leave and apply. Later i had a chat with Bautista who had already left KFJ and VC:MP and he told he was about to ask me to join KFJ but then things happened and he left. To be honest i would have joined if he had asked. But life went on and nothing special happened until 2009 (?) when i decided to leave DU. Its current situation was boring me and i simply wanted a change. After all i basically had been part of DU my whole time in VC:MP.

So i left DU and changed my name to Darfy. I was clanless for a few weeks, most of that time i was inactive. I then started to play again and saw how well DU was still doing so i started to miss the clan. I wanted to join again, though i was kinda embarrased to apply again after leaving just like that, but i wanted to return so bad. Thanks to CoLa for letting me come back again and for not losing faith in me. Many great members like Desert_Eagle, Foxtrot, Tyrant, Devian etc joined the clan and DU was doing better than ever. Just before that ULK came to VC:MP and we fought many wars in ULK Open Challenge. Again, nothing special happened until 2010 when i decided to leave DU. This time for good. Before leaving i was also pretty inactive so i didn't see a reason why to stay. I didn't play for months.

It was summer of 2010, as Baldachyn already said, when we started of thinking of creating a new clan. We got Yaceq and Ryz interested of the idea, but instead we ended up opening DnA again. Smoke got on board and that's how DnA was resurrected. We recruited many great members such as Foxtrot, Javi and Edga of course, and we were active for quite a long time. Then people started to go inactive and slowly they even stopped idling on the irc channel, myself included. To be honest i have no idea what happened between those times and early 2012 when i got active again. I guess i was just being drunk all the time and so the days passed by..

Right, so christmas came i was having a holiday from work and i decided to join irc and see if anyway was still around. For my surprise many of the guys were around and quite active even. I couldn't see Smoke though so i opened Facebook and told him to drag his hairy ass there. Now it was time to open up the new forum and for our luck Crys, our new member, offered to host the forum and purchase us a domain. Everything was cool and still is to this day. Long live DnA!

So yeah it has been around 5 years since my first time playing VC:MP and still it keeps me interested, still i'm not letting it go. I know many have. Thinking of those makes me miss the old days on Littlewhitey's in the middle of the downtown brawl. Those times i won't forget. Fortunately there are some who have stayed all the way to these days. Most likely you, reading this, are one of them. I want to thank you, and everyone i've played with for being part of this immemorial gaming experience..
    No, not only a gaming experience, this has been something far beyond that.

• Foxtrot

• View Profile
      • Achievements
    « Reply #20 on: April 27, 2012, 07:22:02 »
    Thinking of those makes me miss the old days on Littlewhitey's in the middle of the downtown brawl. Those times i won't forget.

Don't we all? :)

Edga

• Achievements
    « Reply #21 on: April 27, 2012, 12:52:59 »
    Damn yeah, those times were brilliant. <3

• Darfy

• View Profile
      • Achievements
    « Reply #22 on: April 27, 2012, 14:07:48 »
    Don't we all? :)
    Sure, but my point was i started to miss those times even more when writing those afterwords :P

Baldachyn

• Achievements
    « Reply #23 on: May 02, 2012, 20:46:25 »
    That nabbo named Ryz hasnt finished the story as He promised!!!!!!!!!! :o

• j.king

• ;-;
      • View Profile
      • Achievements
    « Reply #24 on: May 10, 2012, 19:48:39 »
    Well, im not sure when i started playing vc-mp but looking back at the [SDT] forum it was somewhere about Feb 2008(this was when the new forum was setup) maybe 2006/07?. Another thing people ask me
    is what does the j stand for in j.king, thb i have no idea. I spent so long trying to get vcmp working that i made the name up in about 5 mins. The first server i joined was Littlewhiteys mainly because it had the most amount of players. When i joined i spawned as the pink haitian dude with the m60 and as most of you know that was Force's fav skin at that time (not sure wat it's now). Then i meet Force "trying" :P to m60 kill a car rammer so i helped him and he said "ty" and gave me a lift and then he went about spamming the chatbox with "WHO WANTS A RACE?!?!?" so i said il race him and then he took me past starfish island and to the cop cheetha place to grab on of em and raced back to the sand racetrack to begin racing.

I'm not so sure how long i spent racing there with Force, but it was long and we became friends, eventually he noticed i was good with cars and asked me if i want to join his racing clan i accepted his offer. So he told me to leave the game and come back on with the [SDT] tag infornt of my name. Until this day i can remember the stupidiest thing i did. Every 2 mins i came back on with errors eg. {SDT]j.king, [SDT]h.king, [sdt]j.king, SDTj.king, I'm sure Force got annoyed but he kept his cool and eventually i got it. Then he taught me most of the stuff that needed knowing eg. bugs, glitches nd the  things i shouldn't do eg. cheats, spam, be racist.

After we got bored in littlewhitey, he pm'ed me his msn and we talked on there and he got me onto the SDT forums, where i meet the clan's co leader Orpheus and a member called Magnum. After that Force gave me the ip of his server (he had high hopes for the server) where we meet [DU]_Cola_Sky and we just messed about..later on cola told me about Mirc and i downloaded it and i went on it then he helped me add channnels to favorites and how to basically work it. Soon after rulk joined vcmp (i think so) and he had hopes for his own server with his own scripts and when he manged to get one hosted on his home pc, i joined and cola joined soon after and started training me in fighting, he taught me almost everything i needed to know eg. bugs, bugged, out of sync. And later [DU]_Catalys_Sky joined and cola said "here's our best fighter" and cola wasent lieing this guy is a pro, still to this day.

Well cata started raping me and then rulk joined and we had a little 2 on 2 (a very unfair one lol) but non the less it was fun, 4 or so months later Rulk actually got his scripts working and me and force was assigned admins and me head admin ;D and it went pretty smooth from there, players joined the server and rulk added props and cars then later down the line he recurited more admins one of them was tanax, and he had hosted the webpage for the server which contained most of the servers information and so on, one day tanax found a bug in the server and instead of reporting it and stopping other players from abusing it, he himself abused the bug which made rulk angry making him remove tanax from the admin team which then resulted in tanax deleting the webpage for the server. This really didnt go well with rulk, but however i made him a free hosting account, and he did the rest from there, also 3 new admins where also recruited, they were Strike ,KILL3R and Charleyutton. They were a good addition to the team, active and helpfull (scripting wise). Eventually tanax talked rulk into making him admin again and rulk accepted him, but tanax started abusing admin commands and rulk didnt seem to care, we all the admins held a vote aganist tanax and rulk still overrulled it, which made Force leave the admin team and after trying to talk some sence into rulk, which failed i left the admin team too.

After that i didnt hang in Mirc much, instead i played on lw almost everyday trying to make enough money for a property and some cars, also Force was getting better at scripting and he released a full script called FBS (Force's Basic Scripts) while Orpheus scripted for samp mainly and created awsome sig's and avatars. Then i became an admin Force's server called DriversDream after lots of admin begging xD and got moderator status in the forum too.

Soon i was the only active [SDT] in lw and i was know as the only [SDT] that can DM. At about this time i was ok at fighting, and was averaging around 50k per day in lw. Eventually i made a good friend in lw that goes by the name of [DU]Rohit, me and him spawned as the green skin and started killing together. Eventually we both had enough money put together to buy the big hotel prop in lw, but 3/4 of the money was mine so we agreed il own it and share it to him perm. Later on the KFJ server was added to the official list which some people thought was unfair, one day i joined it when [KFJ]Shanto [KFJ]Adtec_224 and [KFJ]Anya was on and we played a gamemod called "Kill the V.I.P". I actually came there to fight the KFJ's, i asked Anya if i was good enough to join and she said "post an application and we'l see ;)" and i downloaded xfire and i added them all on it.

I decided to leave SDT since i dont get to see any members online anymore, and i wanted to be part of a DM'ing clan, KFJ. One day anya joined lw and i was fighting with her and she said i'd improved a lot and with that hint i posted an application to KFJ and to my suprise i was actually accepted.

-end of 2009

Only posting this because edga made me, I wrote this a very looooooong time ago and I cba updating it :d

-2010: came back to vcmp, joined DU
    -2011: left, whoring kf/tf2/mta
    -2012: joined ULK

• Foxtrot

• View Profile
      • Achievements
    « Reply #25 on: May 10, 2012, 21:30:06 »
    And later [DU]_Catalys_Sky joined and cola said "here's our best fighter" and cola wasent lieing this guy is a pro, still to this day.

I don't think Under/Denlow is still a good fighter nowadays :/

//edit: ahh the green team <3
    « Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 21:35:04 by Foxtrot »

Baldachyn

• Achievements
    « Reply #26 on: May 16, 2012, 11:38:11 »
    More more more I wanna read more :D ( Ryz, where is your longer version u lazy man )

• Ryz

• View Profile
      • iRyz360 (Ryan) - DeviantArt
      • Achievements
    « Reply #27 on: May 16, 2012, 18:15:43 »
    More more more I wanna read more :D ( Ryz, where is your longer version u lazy man )

shhh, ima busy! I added a bit more though :)

Baldachyn

• Achievements
    « Reply #28 on: May 22, 2012, 15:25:54 »

shhh, ima busy! I added a bit more though :)

a bit more :D U SKIPPED ALOT.

Yaceq havnt added his story, gogo yaceq!

• Yaceq

• Proud to be DnA !
      • View Profile
      • Achievements
    « Reply #29 on: May 22, 2012, 18:50:15 »
    Maybe during holidays ;p