• Register
  • Login
  • IRC

Dark Negative Anti-Social - 2006-2016

Thank you for everything!

Author Topic: April Fools! - An end of an era.  (Read 4535 times)

Smoke2jointS

• Achievements
April Fools! - An end of an era.
« on: March 30, 2012, 20:15:46 »

Hello members and friends,

In early 2003, oVeRdOsE, AnaLBomB and OpHiDiAn decided to put together a small gaming clan and played a few different games.
After discovering Vice City Multiplayer a few years later, they decided to bring the clan into the mod and attract some fun people to join. With a different approach to clan gaming than other clans the three friends soon attracted some like minded people and quickly had a close group of people looking for a less serious clan experience. The clan soon gained respect as being friendly and fair, resulting in extra responsibilities for some members including admin positions with littlewhitey's vc-mp server which was the busiest at the time, and soon, beta testing positions as well. There were many ups and downs over the years, with members coming on going. The clan never died but went through periods of inactivity. There was always someone around to keep the light burning (Yaceq) and the clan lived on. More recently Yaceq, Baldachyn, Smoke2jointS, and Ryz have been leading the clan, but with life and responsibilities calling, they don't have the time they once had to keep things going.

Which brings me to the hardest part of this post;

After much soul searching and debate among Dark Negative Antisocial leaders and senior members, it is with heavy hearts and much sadness that we have decided to shut down DnA. After many years of much fun and laughs we have decided that all good things must come to an end. We've had a great run here with VC-MP and have enjoyed lots of great times. Unfortunately as I mentioned above, we no longer have the time to keep things running as smoothly as we would like. Some of us will still be somewhat active in the community but not in a clan capacity.

We would like to thank all the players who have supported us over the years, members old and new, with a special thanks to oVeRdOsE, OpHiDiAn and the VC-MP community.

Respectfully,
DnA leaders and senior members

Some quotes from the Members and Friends of DnA:

Smoke2jointS:

Hello,
We've been thinking about this for a long time. Sorry we haven't really made this debate public but we wanted to keep it secret in case we decided not to do this.
I'd personally like to thank oVeRdOsE and OpHiDiAn for welcoming me into one of the funnest clans I've ever been in and making my time with VC-MP the best it could be. Unfortunately VC-MP is not what it used to be for me and I have way to much to do in my daily life to help out in anything. I'll still be around but won't be doing anything clan related. Thanks again friends!

Ryz:

I started playing VC:MP back in 2007 and rapidly started to meet the local players and admins for littlewhites server. I made some great friends and posted to join [CP] (Cherry Poppers) with two actual college friends of mine, after becoming a [CP_T] (Cherry Popper Trainee) I decided to leave due to extensive college work and I didn't have the time to play let alone be active in a clan. After my exams I was very active on LW's server and became a server administrator. I was introduced to oVeRdOsE and Smoke2jointS who invited me to join [DnA], I joined without hesitation and was very honored to be apart of one of the greatest and well respected clans of its time.

Some time after [DnA] I left to pursue my own clan with Shanto which was [KFJ] (Killing For Justice). The clan did very well and lasted a long time and is still spoken about today. I am very proud of my time as Co-Leader with KFJ but eventully the clan came to an end after the players became inactive and VC:MP itself was slowly deteriorating.

After a long hiatus from IRC and VC:MP I returned in 2012 and joined up with [DnA] once again. I met some new people and old players who also joined [DnA]. It is a shame to see [DnA] offically close its doors and I will never forget being part of [DnA], it's been an amazing ride!

Baldachyn:

Well, what should I say, only few things. DnA was my first clan back in old golden times, I met alof of cool peeps in it and enjoyed the times with them, DnA has been always around since the start. Also when I left to KFJ, I knew that one day Im gonna be back in DnA again. And of course what happened, in 2010, KFJ really died and I was clanless, that led to reopening DnA. We really did well and Im happy for that. But now its over for clan and for me also. Its time to say good bye to vc:mp.
Well Farewell peeps :)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 17:51:04 by Ryz »

• morphine

• psychopathic
      • View Profile
      • Achievements
    Re: An end of an era.
    « Reply #1 on: April 01, 2012, 00:27:38 »
    - you know what.
    « Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 11:30:15 by morphine »

• j.king

• ;-;
      • View Profile
      • Achievements
    « Reply #2 on: April 01, 2012, 09:57:34 »
    okay so if this is really April fools prank, ya'l deserve a medal for the effort you lot put into this ;_;
    « Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 11:25:01 by j.king »

• Alphazor

• View Profile
      • Achievements
    « Reply #3 on: April 01, 2012, 13:35:45 »
    If its true: Sad to see the clan closing after such a long time,was proud I been in it

If its fake: Best aprill joke ever

I has python,pew pew

• Ryz

• View Profile
      • iRyz360 (Ryan) - DeviantArt
      • Achievements
    Re: April Fools! - An end of an era.
    « Reply #4 on: April 01, 2012, 17:51:39 »
    Sorry guys, but we don't go out that easily!

April fools :)

• DiegO

• DnA
      • View Profile
      • Achievements
    « Reply #5 on: April 01, 2012, 17:57:30 »
    WAAAAAAATTTTTTT
    FFFFFFFFFFFF ._. meh

I leave the clan, because i will not be in a clan of jokes, srrrry guys :'(

CALM DOWN GUYS IM HERE NO PROBS.

Baldachyn

• Achievements
    « Reply #6 on: April 01, 2012, 18:24:35 »
    Shame that morphine edited his reply, the previous one was so touchy :D whole few hours after posting this topic was so funny, thx guys. we love you all.

• DiegO

• DnA
      • View Profile
      • Achievements
    « Reply #7 on: April 01, 2012, 18:51:32 »
    oh meh i cant remove this D:

CALM DOWN GUYS IM HERE NO PROBS.

• j.king

• ;-;
      • View Profile
      • Achievements