• Register
  • Login
  • IRC

Dark Negative Anti-Social - 2006-2016

Thank you for everything!

Author Topic: Kroto / LuciFeer. - Application  (Read 4046 times)

• LuciFeer

• View Profile
      • Achievements
    Kroto / LuciFeer. - Application
    « on: July 24, 2013, 04:36:54 »
    Kroto / LuciFeer.
    DnA Application Form

About Kroto / LuciFeer.

What previous nicknames have you used?
    Currently I only use Kroto and LuciFeer.

How old are you?*

What country do you live in?*
    Colombia.

VC:MP History

How long have you played VC:MP?*
    2-3 Years.

What previous clans have you been in?*
    VU, DU, ULK.

Dark Negative Anti-Social

Which DnA Member(s) do you know?
    Abdi And Bryce.

How do you know the member(s) you have listed?
    Abdi: I knew him a day when I was playing on LW and he taught me a few jumping tricks, and helped me do the stunt of biker bar.

Bryce: I sincerely don't remember, but I think I knew him while dueling him.

Why do you want to join DnA?
    I wish to join DnA because, according to the way I think, it is a very good clan that doesn't accept anyone who applies and it has a high standard of reputation. Most of its members are veterans who have real knowledge about this game. Many players who are considered as legends or known for their high position in VC:MP were formed in this clan.

Since some time ago I began to get interested in this clan as I have seen how united and friendly you are and you have good attitude as well.

If accepted, what could you offer the clan?*
    What I can offer to DnA, is what I have not been able to offer to the other clans, for the different situations that have occurred, both with members and leaders, Loyalty and my skills to 100 percent for any circumstance. Perhaps, many members will not believe my words for what happened in other clans, but I'm sure about what I can actually offer here, I will not disappoint anyone anymore.

Miscellaneous

Do you have any addition information?
    Some time ago, a few players have called me a clanhopper because I was several times in ulk, I want to explain here the reasons which made me leave clans. The first time I was in ULK, I left because of a friend since I felt he was my only friend in the clan and he decided to leave. I left VU because I did not agree with some decisions made by some members of the clan. When I was in DU, I left because I wanted to join ULK. When I joined ULK once again I had some personal issues and departed. But I returned to the clan 1 week later. After some time I left because I no longer liked the clan (that does not mean I am a clan-hopper). I just got bored and several members were leaving the clan too. Now I am disposed to be in DnA (in case i get accepted) until I retire from VC:MP.

• LuciFeer

• View Profile
      • Achievements
    Re: Kroto / LuciFeer. - Application
    « Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 04:49:15 »
    Code: [Select]
    If accepted, what could you offer the clan?*
    What I can offer to DnA, is what I have not been able to offer to the other clans, for the different situations that have occurred, both with members and leaders, Loyalty and my skills to 100 percent for any circumstance. Perhaps, many members will not believe my words for what happened in other clans, but I'm sure about what I can actually offer here, I will not disappoint anyone anymore.
    I don't know why a part of my application was deleted in that question, either way I am going to write here the part that was not saved: If I get accepted I am going to stay in this clan until I depart from the game, I could help in clan wars if you wish. And I'd help you with anything you are planning to do in the future.

Abdula001

• Achievements
    « Reply #2 on: July 24, 2013, 07:45:11 »
    Thanks for your application. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

• Gudio

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2013, 19:23:48 »
    Hey, unfortunately your application has been denied.