• Register
  • Login
  • IRC

Dark Negative Anti-Social - 2006-2016

Thank you for everything!

Author Topic: qqa - Application  (Read 3815 times)

• qqa

• View Profile
      • Achievements
    qqa - Application
    « on: June 22, 2013, 13:50:05 »
    qqa
    DnA Application Form

About qqa

What previous nicknames have you used?
    None

How old are you?*

What country do you live in?*
    Poland

VC:MP History

How long have you played VC:MP?*
    1 month

What previous clans have you been in?*
    None

Dark Negative Anti-Social

Which DnA Member(s) do you know?
    Avenger

How do you know the member(s) you have listed?
    I have played with Avenger on littlewhitey's server and was encouraged to apply, through my not really long period of time spent on VC:MP (futher comment on that in field "additional informations").

Why do you want to join DnA?
    I'd like to join DnA, because it's a group of good players, in opposite to nearly everybody else. I've noticed that all members of this clan are definitely deserving a bunch of respect for their skills and therefore I'm sure that this clan is what I would like to be part of.

If accepted, what could you offer the clan?*
    Apart from obvious things like respect and good attitude, I can offer some IT skills including basic graphics skills and webmastering (HTML, CSS and a little of JS). I have also already managed a forums twice and been visitor to IRC channels and I know what it's all about.

Also through my imperfect skills I don't find it difficult to win a sparing with some regular player, it's just getting harder when there is some experienced guy on the other side.
    I have a big potential and my skills are getting better day by day.

Miscellaneous

Do you have any addition information?
    Through my short period of time spent on VC:MP I'm relatively good player. This is because I'm quite often on a killing spree and have already few times changed car - always with revenue. In total I have already collected nearly 500 thousand.

I hope you will consider this application with no hurry and luckily for me :).

« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 15:06:16 by Ryz »

• Darfy

• View Profile
      • Achievements
    Re: qqa - Application
    « Reply #1 on: June 22, 2013, 13:53:02 »
    Thanks for applying. Hang in there while we discuss among the clan and then get back to you.

• Ryz

• View Profile
      • iRyz360 (Ryan) - DeviantArt
      • Achievements
    « Reply #2 on: June 24, 2013, 00:44:20 »
    Hi qqa. Thanks for taking an interest and applying to join DnA.

After a long discussion between the clan members we have decided to deny your application at this time. However we would like for you to reapply in 2 weeks time. The reason we have come to this decision is so we can get to know you better before we make a decision regarding your acceptance into the clan.

• qqa

• View Profile
      • Achievements
    « Reply #3 on: June 24, 2013, 08:06:32 »
    Sure, within these 2 weeks I'll be at DnA channel at IRC, so if you would like to talk to me, I'll be available :).