• Register
  • Login
  • IRC

Dark Negative Anti-Social - 2006-2016

Thank you for everything!

Author Topic: The future  (Read 6465 times)

• E6GA

• View Profile
      • Achievements
    The future
    « on: May 28, 2014, 22:47:04 »
    Since I've been into pretty crap situations these two years, which doesn't really relate with my past life (most of you know what it was), I've got an interesting issue to ask you guys and the rest of community which visits our page.

What are your expectations for VCMP as a whole, and if you're willing to share, your real life, in comparison with the past?

I'll share my thoughts if the topic will be more or less active.
    « Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 22:48:36 by E6GA »

• dreLu

• laggers, everywhere laggers.
      • View Profile
      • Achievements
    Re: The future
    « Reply #1 on: May 29, 2014, 11:33:36 »
    What's my expectations? First of all aren't real. I would like to play with ppl, whose i met, when i started play. As we know it, everyone is busy private life.

Secondly, LAG! New vc-mp 0.3r2 is adapted for laggers. Before each of players had comparable opportunities. I don't know, maybe i have this problem only. (as u know i have "radio access network"  :-\) Maybe is other cause, i mean cheats, like fps adjuster/fraps which make other synchronization ^^ anyway before was better. It's my mind.

Finally i want to say again vc-mp dies. :<

• habla

• chuj
      • View Profile
      • Achievements
    « Reply #2 on: May 29, 2014, 12:47:15 »

Secondly, LAG! New vc-mp 0.3r2 is adapted for laggers. Before each of players had comparable opportunities. I don't know, maybe i have this problem only. anyway before was better. It's my mind.

I second that.. We need 0.4 more than ever, as I hope it will fix said issue.

Also the playerbase has changed and will continue to do so.. Less europeans play etc.
    Guessing the player count is dwindling as well.
    GOD IS DEAD

2006-2016

• dreLu

• laggers, everywhere laggers.
      • View Profile
      • Achievements
    « Reply #3 on: May 29, 2014, 13:43:11 »
    About 0.4. U have seen beta testing. Synch was dramatic :P I hope, they are gonna to fix that too. What about possibilities 0.4? Pawno - ok. But what we will do with that, seeing that to everyone depends for synchronization ^^
    Going back to synchronization, we only need to turn off button "C" - crouching (if that is possible) and synch./game will be better :D

• Milko

• Mama ti je nona.
      • View Profile
      • Achievements
    « Reply #4 on: May 29, 2014, 16:38:07 »
    0.4 matters... We won't get to play the full release of it. Not while we're here, at least.
    Though, if it actually will come, there, of course will be lots of awesome stuff.
    The sync will still be fucked up I think.

• Foxtrot

• View Profile
      • Achievements
    « Reply #5 on: May 29, 2014, 17:01:37 »
    I found the 0.4 sync to be greatly improved compared to r2. I don't know why you're saying it sucked lol

• Gudio

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2014, 12:21:44 »
    The sync compared on 0.4 to 0.3 is a way better. Fighting from the distance (laser, rocket launcher and grenades) are well synced. I agree that fighting close to enemies currently suck, but I hope it'll be improved soon.
    I think the future version is being developed with an idea to include as much features as possible. This will give scripters a lot of functions to create better and unique servers. We won't see 300+ servers with the same gamemode (I mean deathmatch with houses and vehicles) anymore, so vcmp will not be boring.

Unfortunately, we've been waiting for a long time to release 0.4 and still nothing.
    I doubt 0.4 will get more players online or will get players from mta:sa. It could work in past like 4 years ago. This year we will see GTA 5 for PC and it will steal some players again.

The longer we wait for 0.4, the more vcmp dies...

• Milko

• Mama ti je nona.
      • View Profile
      • Achievements
    « Reply #7 on: May 30, 2014, 12:28:46 »
    Unfortunately, we've been waiting for a long time to release 0.4 and still nothing.
    I doubt 0.4 will get more players online or will get players from mta:sa. It could work in past like 4 years ago. This year we will see GTA 5 for PC and it will steal some players again.

The longer we wait for 0.4, the more vcmp dies...

That's absolutely not true, because most of vcmp players can't even play vc.