• Register
  • Login
  • IRC

Dark Negative Anti-Social - 2006-2016

Thank you for everything!

Author Topic: DnA Application Format  (Read 4212 times)

Baldachyn

• Achievements
DnA Application Format
« on: January 24, 2012, 01:57:39 »

If you want to apply for DnA, create a new topic using the following guidlines below.

If you are really interested in joining DnA, you should know a few things followed below:

- We really do care much about the attitude and maturity of players applying for DnA more than fighting skills or any skills related to the game. The last two are a big plus though.

- Loyalty is a key factor for us. We are not interested in having a clan hoppers in our crew.

- If you are joining DnA, be ensured that you are already known by some of its members, otherwise your application might be denied due to the fact that we don't know you yet.

- Also keep in mind that we do not have any "trial" tags, accepted players become full members of DnA.

- Sell yourself. When posting your application the more details you submit the more we will discuss your application and your chances of being accepted will be slightly higher.

Please copy and paste the following code into a new topic titled My Application.

Code: [Select]
Current In-Game Nicknames:
Previously Used Nicknames:
Time Playing VC:MP:
Previous Clan History:
Why do you want to join DnA?
What could you offer the clan?
Do you have knowledge in scripting?

Current In-Game Nicknames: Ryz
Previously Used Nicknames: Ryz
Country/State: Southampton, UK
Time Playing VC:MP: 4 Years
Previous Clan History: [CP], [DS_], [DnA] & [KFJ]
Why do you want to join DnA?: I would like to join the clan because I am ready to branch out and join a well-respected clan such as DnA. I would be honored to be part of the clan and community and to wear the [DnA] clan tag when playing on servers.
What could you offer the clan?: I would offer my extensive graphical knowledge to provide the clan with top quailty images and themes for the clans forum and website. I have years of playing VC:MP under my belt and know what im doing when it comes to 1v1 or even clanwars. I have experience in and management from Littlewhiteys server and forum (2 Years).
Do you have knowledge in scripting?: I have scripting knowledge in mSL, Pawn, CSS, HTML.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 01:49:04 by Ryz »