• Register
  • Login
  • IRC

Dark Negative Anti-Social - 2006-2016

Thank you for everything!

Author Topic: Clan War Request - TZ Clan  (Read 5490 times)

• Nilz

• View Profile
      • Achievements
    Clan War Request - TZ Clan
    « on: July 24, 2012, 02:13:36 »
    Well, we've been looking for some clan wars lately and we decided to challenge DnA clan if you don't mind, this clan war would be on July 29th at 16:00 GMT. I hope you are able to participate, we're planning to make it a 8vs8 match.

Server IP: 78.110.165.196:5193
    Rules: No rocket glitching, heli killing, drive by killing and bugkilling. Wall glitch is totally allowed.
    Rounds: The first clan that wins 5 rounds will be the match winner.
    DnA Skin: Blue
    TZ Skin: Red
    Server Type: C-A/D (Charley's Attack Defense script)

If you agree, reply on this topic so I can pm the server password to some of you to post it in your private boards :)
    « Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 23:09:45 by Ryz »

Baldachyn

• Achievements
    Re: Clan War Request - TZ Clan
    « Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 03:01:09 »
    This is a lil bit lol, dont you think. I once told that we are waiting for some one big event as was for example VCCT, yet clans keep asking us for clan wars.

This date is unacceptable since its too soon.

• Nilz

• View Profile
      • Achievements
    « Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 03:42:28 »
    This is a lil bit lol, dont you think. I once told that we are waiting for some one big event as was for example VCCT, yet clans keep asking us for clan wars.

I'd not see a problem with playing in a clan war, it's basically just for fun :)
    We can change the date if you want. When would you like the clan war to start?

• Nadeem

• View Profile
      • The Zetz
      • Achievements
    « Reply #3 on: July 24, 2012, 05:53:45 »

VCCT will be after VW3 as i know,its just finished.We want some kinda fun and experience of cw's to prepare ourselves for VCCT.We can change date.

• Gudio

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2012, 08:44:37 »
    I'd not see a problem with playing in a clan war, it's basically just for fun :)
    I wouldn't see too. If you take it as a fun, why you cried after losing with VU_T/R?

We can't fight now because we didn't have any training sessions yet. We have to choose our 8 best players to take a part in it.

• Nilz

• View Profile
      • Achievements
    « Reply #5 on: July 24, 2012, 08:53:31 »
    I wouldn't see too. If you take it as a fun, why you cried after losing with VU_T/R?

We can't fight now because we didn't have any training sessions yet. We have to choose our 8 best players to take a part in it.
    I don't know if TZ members cried after losing that match, I wasn't in the clan when that happened. Anyway it's okay if you don't feel ready to fight, we can wait. :)

• Nadeem

• View Profile
      • The Zetz
      • Achievements
    « Reply #6 on: July 24, 2012, 10:04:48 »
    Gudio we didn't cry in that clanwar.
    You can do training sessions any time,we will wait for date.

Baldachyn

• Achievements
    « Reply #7 on: July 24, 2012, 12:00:15 »
    Gudio we didn't cry in that clanwar.
    You can do training sessions any time,we will wait for date.

Once We gonna know that most of us will be available to play on the certain date, we gonna post it
    here. So time to time, look on this topic for more information.

And yeah what Gudio said, we havnt started our training season yet, so if you wanna challenge us, you have to wait.

Thanks for understanding.
    « Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 12:08:57 by Baldachyn »

• Nadeem

• View Profile
      • The Zetz
      • Achievements
    « Reply #8 on: July 31, 2012, 15:10:15 »
    it will be awesome if we do it on 15gmt,we r having some probs on 16 gmt thats why.

Baldachyn

• Achievements
    « Reply #9 on: July 31, 2012, 21:18:34 »
    We dont even have a certain date, most of us have a summer holidays, myself included, aint much around, not time to get all together. I said in my first post we aint interested in random CW if its not a event with all clans. Now in current situation we not gonna play till all have a free time to do so.
    So its pointless to speculate about a time.