• Register
  • Login
  • IRC

Dark Negative Anti-Social - 2006-2016

Thank you for everything!

Author Topic: My application  (Read 3986 times)

• HeLLHounD

• www.ggamers.net
      • View Profile
      • Genius Gamers
      • Achievements
    My application
    « on: July 31, 2012, 15:08:04 »
    Current In-Game Nicknames: Armadyl
    Previously Used Nicknames: [DZ]Armadyl , ViceGamer (when I was new, I was always playing in Ka Deathmatch, but now that server is closed. I also took a break of 3 months)
    Country/State: The Netherlands (living in Belgium)
    Time Playing VC:MP: 1 year
    Previous Clan History: DZ , but leaders are not interested anymore (the game) or busy with IRL business, so it's kinda dead. We can talk about 'Death'. It died. And no-one joined after re-opening.
    Why do you want to join DnA? Because it's a respected clan, one of the oldest clans in VC:MP history and I have a fellow friend Abdula001 , he's a nice guy. I almost know all DnA members, but the majority might not know me (very) well. I also think the members are loyal and respectful.
    What could you offer the clan? Loyality , can help members in any way. Maybe everything (big word)
    Do you have knowledge in scripting? I'm currently scripting a Server called Dead Town in Squirrel language (FBS based). I used to script in PAWN, but PAWN is terrible.

Denied Application has been denied.
    « Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 15:52:06 by Ryz »

• Ryz

• View Profile
      • iRyz360 (Ryan) - DeviantArt
      • Achievements
    Re: My application
    « Reply #1 on: July 31, 2012, 18:06:28 »
    Okay, thanks for applying. We will get back to you soon (:

• Ryz

• View Profile
      • Achievements
    Re: My application [Denied]
    « Reply #2 on: August 01, 2012, 17:10:58 »
    hear yee hear yee! one must simply state the facts of your declined application and hereby apologise on behalf of said clan. Thou may be allowed the right to re-apply to the court of order in the near future, however the powers-that-be would like to wish you the best in your adventures. Hail thy lord.

• HeLLHounD

• www.ggamers.net
      • View Profile
      • Genius Gamers
      • Achievements
    « Reply #3 on: August 01, 2012, 18:39:54 »
    hear yee hear yee! one must simply state the facts of your declined application and hereby apologise on behalf of said clan. Thou may be allowed the right to re-apply to the court of order in the near future, however the powers-that-be would like to wish you the best in your adventures. Hail thy lord.
    Excuse me but I'm not learning Middle English.
    I politely ask you to change this to the Current english.
    Thanks

PS: I understood almost nothing... :/

• Ryz

• View Profile
      • Achievements
    « Reply #4 on: August 01, 2012, 20:14:09 »
    I'm not 100% sure but I believe it loosely translates to:

"Thanks for applying, but we have decided to deny your application at this time, feel free to re-apply in the near future. Thanks and good luck for the future."

But I could be wrong. +1 google translate.