• Register
  • Login
  • IRC

Dark Negative Anti-Social - 2006-2016

Thank you for everything!

Author Topic: KaMRaN* - Application  (Read 4425 times)

• [ON]K.

• View Profile
      • Achievements
    KaMRaN* - Application
    « on: January 03, 2014, 09:08:14 »
    KaMRaN*
    DnA Application Form

About KaMRaN*

What previous nicknames have you used?
    Nope. Just used Kamran nick for some clans.

How old are you?*

What country do you live in?*
    Pakistan

VC:MP History

How long have you played VC:MP?*
    2 Years and 7-8 Months approximately

What previous clans have you been in?*
    OG, VLK, PRO.

Dark Negative Anti-Social

Which DnA Member(s) do you know?
    Jellyfish

How do you know the member(s) you have listed?
    Well, I used to duel with jellyfish in XE Servers sometimes and I used to chat with him in game. I don't   know that he knows me fully but I used to chat to him various times in XE-European Server.

Why do you want to join DnA?
    DnA is a very brilliant clan and its tag is also very nice and there are many activities in DnA's forum and everything is going WELL. I've never seen such a beauty in other clans like DnA.

If accepted, what could you offer the clan?*
    Uh.. It's difficult to answer. It depends on DnA members what they want from me. But I've so much respect for all the players in the DnA members (I know it will not effect the outcome of my application LOL).

Miscellaneous

Do you have any addition information?
    I've some reasons to join DnA clan which are listed below:

- Well, I am posting for DnA application about 2nd or 3rd time. I got denied again and again but I don't know why. I think DnA members don't know me well and I think they will only accept those guys in DnA who knows well about DnA. But I don't think that it is necessary.

- Second is that I've improved my attitude much than the past times and I've also improved my english because my english was not too good at that time.

- I just use to play in XE server. You can check my stats online on XE forum. I am trying my level best to improve them more.

-I used to join in PRO clan and I got accepted but I left the clan because PRO clan was not good enough for me. Then I joined VLK clan but it was removed ( I dont know why!? ). Then I decided to join DnA clan because there are highly skilled players as well as everyone here have much good attitude than the other clan members. So I thought that I must make my way to DnA clan and to apply it there.

-Regards
    KaMRaN*

« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 21:18:58 by Ryz »

• Ryz

• View Profile
      • iRyz360 (Ryan) - DeviantArt
      • Achievements
    Re: KaMRaN* - Application
    « Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 09:09:43 »
    Thanks for applying, we will discuss your application and get back to you soon :)

• [ON]K.

• View Profile
      • Achievements
    « Reply #2 on: January 03, 2014, 09:35:27 »
    Sure Ryz.. awaiting further replies...

Abdula001

• Achievements
    « Reply #3 on: January 03, 2014, 12:44:31 »
    Dear KaMRaN unfortunately ur application has been  :goggles: denied  :goggles: